Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The future ...

Along with all the excitement comes the stress that comes alot with graduation and your changing life. Many aspects of graduation scare me, such as trying to get into a school, finding a job, getting a student loan, and moving out.

For most students including me money is a issue when it comes to their future. In order to get my own place, travel, and go to school I will need help from my parents, a student loan, and a job on the side, all of this and going to school seems to be alot of work!

I personally am taking a year off to work, and get myself settled before trying to go to school. This seems to be the best plan because I would like to be able to afford a nice car, and have money set away for school expenses and things for an apartment such as furniture.

Living in such a small community is a big downfall when it comes to finding work since jobs are not easy to find, and to travel out into Miramichi everyday would be a huge expense since gas prices have recently rised.

No comments:

Post a Comment