Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Leaving the past behind, and moving on into the future ..

As the last year of my highschool life comes to a end I find myself looking around and realising just how much I am going to miss comming to school, and seeing the faces of people I've been going to school with for the past 13 years. Although more times than enough, I say I hate school and I cannot wait to be done, I know that I will miss some aspects of being in school.

Being in such a small school, and having such a small grad class is somtimes somthing that we look as being a bad thing, however I am realising that having a small grad class is a good thing, knowing every single person you're graduating with on a semi-personal level, and having many people in your grad class whom you are friends with.

I feel blessed to have amazing people around me, amazing teachers, and amazing parents who have been with me, and I will miss the people who I know I wont see as much after graduation and we all go our own seperate ways!








No comments:

Post a Comment